Call for Papers: 2019 SAEK (Society for Art Education of Korea) International Conference will be held on 27-28 September, 2019 in Seoul, Korea
The SAEK Conference offers a great opportunity to bring together professions, researchers, and scholars around the world to investigate the important issues and agendas in art education.
Proposals that address issues identified in the overall Congress theme ‘Imaging Social Innovation: Expanding the Social Role of Art Education’ will be considered by the Programme Committee and can be submitted under the following sub-themes.
(1) Change: Sustainability, Social problem solving
(2) Innovation: Technology, Design, Design of innovative educational environments
(3) Integration: Cultural Diversity, Social Justice, Pluralism
(4) Participation: Place-based, Public art, Community engagement
All proposals received by the 1st of April will be reviewed by the Programme Committee.
Closing date for abstract submission: 04 / 01 /2019
Notification of acceptance: 04 / 20 / 2019
Foreign speakers registration: 06 / 30 / 2019
Full paper submission: 07 / 31 / 2019
* Presenters not registered by June 30 will not have their abstract listed in the programme and may not be included in the conference programme.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
President of SAEK
Ph.D. Kim, Sunah
Applied Art Education, College of Education,