International Mail Art Call, Convocação Internacional Arte Postal,Convocatoria Internacional de Arte Correo, Appel international Art Courrier,
Rufen Internationale Mail Art, 撥打國際郵件藝術,国際郵便アートを呼び出します,Uluslararası Posta Art Çağrı; INTERNATIONAL MAIL CALL ART
Curated by Savi Arbola Appiani - Associazione Ponte degli Artisti
With the collaboration of the Parisi Valle Museum - Maccagno con Pino e Veddasca (Varese) - Lake Maggiore (Italy)
Leonardo da Vinci and the Mona Lisa
This is a non-profit artistic and cultural initiative, aiming to share and disseminate the figure of Leonardo da Vinci, through the works of artists from all over the world, who are inspired by him and his Mona Lisa.
All participating works will be collected in an exhibition that will be displayed at Maccagno’s Parisi Valle Museum on Lake Maggiore from March 1 to 8, 2020 and in a gallery on Facebook.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1) Participating mail art works on the subject can be carried out by any technique and material or directly on the envelopes.
2) Maximum size of the works or envelopes: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm).
3) The author’s name, address and contact details must be written on the back of the works.
4) Participation is free.
5) Participants can send up to a maximum of ten works to:
The secret faces of the Mona Lisa - Parisi Valle Museum - Via Leopoldo Giampaolo, 1, 21061 - Maccagno conPino e Veddasca VA - Italy.
6) Submitted works will not be returned.
7) All copyrights of the images belong to the authors. The organizers are granted non-exclusive rights to display and reproduce the artwork for this initiative’s promotional and dissemination purposes. Any kind of commercial exploitation of the works is excluded.
8) There’ll be no selection, jury or sale of the works.
9) Only works which, due to their content, will be judged off-topic, offensive, defamatory or harmful to dignity will be excluded.
10) ALL MAIL ART WORKS RECEIVED BEFORE 28 FEBRUARY 2020, WILL BE EXHIBITED.
11) At the end of the exhibition, all the works will remain at the Museo della Gioconda for future themed exhibitions, which will be communicated beforehand to all participating artists.
Sending the Mail Art works implies the participant’s acceptance of all the above terms and conditions.
For information: Savi Arbola: mobile/WhatsApp: +39.331.717.3853
E-mail: email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org