White Papers, Reports and Essays
In this section, we host essays [E], reports [R] and white papers [W] as a service to our members. You will find papers written in several languages. InSEA members interested in contributing to this section should contact the Chair of the Advocacy & Networking Board with an outline of the proposed paper and membership number. Previously published material should be clearly identified in the proposal with the date of publication and the company with whom it was published. Original papers intended to be posted on this website must include the day, month, and year they are expected to be posted. Please do include the words ‘Essays,’ Reports,’ or 'White Papers' in the subject line of the email.
Before posting, proposals will be read by members of the Advocacy & Networking Board and, normally, relevant world councilors. Please note that it will take between 6 and 12 weeks to assess submissions to this section and essays will be removed for those who do not maintain membership.
The views expressed in these papers are those of the authors’ and do not necessarily reflect the views of InSEA or any of its Boards. InSEA takes no moral or legal responsibility for the content of papers hosted on this website which is intended solely as a service to members. In other words, under no circumstances shall InSEA be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary arising from or in connection to these written, recorded, or pictorial materials published on this website.
- [W] InSEA Manifesto for Visual Art Education, InSEA, 2018
- [W] Manila Declaration , 2018
- [W] A MANIFESTO FOR ART, CRAFT AND DESIGN EDUCATION. NSEAD 2017 Art and Design Education, a guide for Governors and Trustees created by NSEAD in partnership with Arts Council England and the National Governors’ Association.
- [E] Survival Kit for Art Education by C3 Group
- [E] The Critical Need & Role for Art in a Fearful, Violent World! by Marjorie Manifold
- [R] -rapport d’expert et échange de vues avec Mme Marie-Françoise Chavanne, Aarhus, le 3 avril 2017 ( Report presented by InSEA rep. Marie.Françoise Chavannes for the European Comission)
- [R] Report from InSEA to the European Parliament, 17-11-2015201
- [E] :"What can education learn from the arts about the practice of education?" Elliot W. Eisner. The article is based on a lecture Dr Eisner gave in 2002 at Stanford University.