Publishing With Us
Thinking about publishing with us?
Got an idea about education through art worth sharing?
Click here for more information.
- Have you already written or published something that will be of interest to our members? Have you thought about seeking endorsement from the Society for international recognition? Click here for a publication endorsement form
- Click here for our general author's guidelines - Guest Editors may have supplementary requirements and, if so, will advise
- Please note: The opportunity to publish with us is a membership benefit. Potential editors and ALL authors must agree to become members if they are not existing members of InSEA
InSEA Publications is indexed in: Julkaisufoorumi - tsv.fi (www.tsv.fi). JufoID: 9235, InSEA Publications, number 9235-level 1
InSEA Publications: Peer-review process
- <span">Proposal is submitted to InSEA Publications (online).
- <span">Proposal is reviewed by at least two members of our Academic Review Panel.
- Proposal is either accepted for peer-review or declined. If accepted, steps 1- 5 below follow.
Manuscripts (ie articles, edited books or visual essays)
- InSEA Publications appoints at least two anonymous expert referees.
- <span">Referees use our peer review form to provide a critique based on the scholarly merit of the submission.
- InSEA Publications sends the reviews to the authors or editors.
- Authors or editors provide a description of any revisions in response to the reviewers’ suggestions.
- If our Academic Review Panel deems the revisions adequate, the publication process will begin.
<span">The average time for review varies from one to four months. The chart shows a typical workflow.
NOTES: As our academic publishing title suggests, InSEA Publications is committed to ‘different thinking’ in art education, research and praxis. We seek proposals that are original and advance knowledge and practice in learning through art. We are committed to publishing international contributions from a range of artistic and educational sites by providing a welcoming and supportive environment for authors from high to low Human Development Index (HDI- http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/human_development.htm) countries. For example, we will consider edited books, visual essays and monographs from individuals or groups. Applicants are assured that all our publications are subject to international peer-review.
Potential editors, authors, practitioners and contributing authors must be or agree to become, individual, professional members of InSEA.